Looking for a delicious holiday treat to share with your loved ones? Look no further than this Christmas sugar cookie fudge recipe. Christmas Sugar Cookie Fudge is a sweet and creamy fudge that is flavoured with sugar cookies and topped with colourful sprinkles
– 2 cups sugar
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter
– 3/4 cup heavy cream
– 12 oz white chocolate chips
– 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp almond extract
– 1 cup crushed sugar cookies
– Optional: red and green food colouring
1. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, and heavy cream. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips until melted and smooth. If desired, add a few drops of red and green food colouring to create a festive swirl effect.
4. Stir in the marshmallow creme, vanilla extract, and almond extract until well combined.
5. Gently fold in the crushed sugar cookies.
6. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Let the fudge cool at room temperature for about 2 hours, or until completely set.
8. Once set, cut the fudge into squares or desired shapes.
9. Store the fudge in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Mascarpone and Figs
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip Recipe
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- 20 Best St Patrick’s day desserts ideas